||On demand, request in shop channel
|Shop Tool Color
- * Box and Pan Brake
- Metal Bender
- * Combination Finger Bender, Shear, Rolller
- * Drill Press
- * Belt Sander/Grinder
- * Spindle Sander
- Paint booth
- * Powdercoat gun and oven
- Paint gun
- General Hand Tools
- Wrenches, Pliers, Screwdrivers, etc.
- Hammers, masonry chisels
- Measuring implements
- Power Tools
- Corded drills
- Reciprocating saws
Metal stock and components (wheels, motors, hinges, handles, etc.) that members can use for projects are all along the south wall. Take or leave as you need, but try to keep like things together.
- Keep the paint booth closed to reduce dust in the room.
- Cover all paint overspray in or out of the room.
- The work tables don't need to be left perfect, but they need to be flat. Clean up all paint/oil/debris.
- Move stock out of old racks, spread out better, acquire/build racks for long stock storage
- Properly sheet up paint booth
- Label fastener bins
- Get cordless tools
- Power drops to work tables
- Solvents: Acetone, Alcohol (higher %, better), Mineral Spirits
- Penetrating oil (WD-40, Seafoam Deep Creep)
- Rust remover (EvapoRust)
- Abrasives (sandpaper, scotchbrite, steel wool)